Synopsis[edit | edit source]
The FBI questions Ruth, tensions between Cosgrove and Marty hit a new high, Sue takes on a new patient, and Wendy recruits for her foundation.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Ruth is interviewed by Trevor and Maya and denies knowledge of the truck fire and killings. Marty tells Frank Sr. the attack was executed by the Lagunas. Trevor and Maya accuse Marty of arranging it because he knew Tommy was an informant, which Marty denies.
Frank Jr. tells Ruth Trevor and Maya accused Ruth of the attack, which Ruth denies. Wendy persuades Navarro the Byrdes' plan to expand his business into legitimate concerns remains viable.
After Maya questions Sam about his losses, Sam calls Marty, who promises to keep him out of trouble. Frank Jr. attacks Ruth, who is hospitalized, so Marty cuts ties with Frank Sr. Erin refuses her mother's request to return to Chicago. Recognizing he is politically ambitious, Wendy gives Andrew Wade the information on Helen's client that Maya refused to accept.
Wyatt tells Darlene Ruth killed Russ and Boyd, and Darlene admits she killed Jacob. Helen is concerned about Sue's knowledge of the Byrdes and has Nelson kill her and remove the Byrdes' files from her records. Ruth tells Marty and Wendy she wants Frank Jr. killed but Marty refuses. Wyatt visits Ruth at home and blames the Byrdes for all the Langmores' troubles.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Jason Bateman as Martin “Marty” Byrde
- Laura Linney as Wendy Byrde
- Sofia Hublitz as Charlotte Byrde
- Skylar Gaertner as Jonah Byrde
- Julia Garner as Ruth Langmore
- Lisa Emery as Darlene Snell
- Charlie Tahan as Wyatt Langmore
- Janet McTeer as Helen Pierce
- Tom Pelphrey as Ben Davis
- Jessica Francis Dukes as Maya Miller
- Joseph Sikora as Frank Cosgrove Jr.
- Felix Solis as Omar Navarro
- Madison Thompson as Erin