Marty is pressured to move money ahead of schedule, Wendy pitches a high-stakes plan, Wyatt lives the good life, and Ruth butts heads in the casino.
The Navarros are involved in a cartel war in Mexico. Marty and Ruth Langmore manage the Missouri Belle’s casino operations while Wendy and Charlotte handle public relations. Jonah profits from virtual goldmining.
Charlotte insists Marty and Wendy attend couples therapy, but Marty secretly pays the therapist for sham sessions. Wendy suggests the Navarro cartel expand into legitimate businesses, but Marty thinks the plan is too risky. The cartel waterboards Helen to determine if her ex-husband Gene knows anything incriminating about her. Helen insists he does not, so she is released. After attending a new mothers group, Darlene slashes the tire of another mom’s car.
Wyatt breaks into vacant homes to live and refuses the money Ruth provides. Charlotte gives Jonah a drone, which he plans to use to improve security at the Byrde home. Ruth throws Frank Cosgrove Jr. overboard for becoming unruly at a Missouri Belle poker game. Wyatt is arrested and refuses Ruth’s bail money. Darlene posts his bail and employs him on her farm. Wendy and Helen meet Navarro in Chicago and he approves Wendy's expansion plan. Marty devises a new money laundering method to evade Trevor’s scrutiny. Wendy vandalizes the Byrde family's old home.
- Jason Bateman as Martin “Marty” Byrde
- Laura Linney as Wendy Byrde
- Sofia Hublitz as Charlotte Byrde
- Skylar Gaertner as Jonah Byrde
- Julia Garner as Ruth Langmore
- Lisa Emery as Darlene Snell
- Charlie Tahan as Wyatt Langmore
- Janet McTeer as Helen Pierce
- Tom Pelphrey as Ben Davis
- Jessica Francis Dukes as Maya Miller
- Joseph Sikora as Frank Cosgrove Jr.
- Felix Solis as Omar Navarro
- Madison Thompson as Erin
- 61 of Navarro's men
- 37 civilians